Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Spring Cleaning time!

I just placed an order for some wonderful products, and I can't wait to tell you about them!
Laundry Soap! I know, you must be thinking.. huh??? But imagine washing your bath towels, favorite sweaters, or sheets in an all natural detergent like Herb Blossom, Lavender or White Lilac?
We can't stop there! Dryer sachets in packs of 3 each good for 5-6 loads (or keep one in your linen closet)
Shea butter lotion and hand soap to keep by the kitchen sink. Candles that last for 40 hours and are hand poured soy. Yummy scents too- New England Woods, Baked Apple, White Lilac, Lavender, and Ripe Melon
One product that caught my attention is Spring Chicken Rub (below)- Rub this into your sore muscles and feel warm soothing relief (it's like a sports rub but smells much better since it's scented with cinnamon)
Made with Cassia and peppermint essential oils & heat expressed calendula oil.

These goodies *should* be here in about 3 weeks-

PS- I love the name of this company- Sweet Grass Farm... I hear that and I get an image of quilts & pillowcases pinned to a closeline (in a grassy meadow ..why not?.. I'm daydreaming) gently fluttering in a warm spring breeze. (( sigh))

No comments:

Post a Comment