Monday, January 17, 2011

A Special Day


Hey everybody! This is Lysa, finally, posting another blog entry. Where have I been for the last few months? Sheesh!

Anyway, with “the Holidays” behind us and a New Year in full swing, I was reflecting about what days are really special to me and wondering what days are the most special to you.

In our home, we make the biggest deal over birthdays. I hold the belief that the day each of us came into this world is a very special one. (Wouldn’t that mean that every day is special then? Hmmm…I’ll have to think on that one some more!) Suffice it to say that in our family, birthdays are the days we “go all out” for one another.

Since Twigs is all about celebrating special days and special people, I thought it would be great to get input from all of you out in “blog land”!  What day do you consider the most special for your friends and loved ones? We’d love to hear from you so post your comments! It should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. hope in my birthday next 2 months i can celebrate it my friends and family too. and hopefully with someone special.

    ReplyDelete