Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Love Thanksgiving

BF-- Before Flowershop- I used to make a big deal over the Thanksgiving holiday & dinner. Now, I wish I could but just don't have the time I use to have. I miss it , I really do,  the fuss- the menu planning- the house smelling scrumptious for days while I prepare all the goodies.



I think I may plan on having a 'modified' version of our traditional Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year- of course nobody knows this except me.. and now all of you!
I'm planning my table.. I think I may do something dramatic this year with tall centerpieces fall leaves,  red pomegranates & roses  (to compliment my Grandma's red glass , and maybe some pine for greenery. 

 we have lots of great centerpiece specials at Twigs.  Our popular  centerpiece special , A Market centerpiece designed with fruits, flowers and leaves in a darling low market basket.(it's brand new!) and of course the traditional Cornucopia shown below.
What are your plans this Thanksgiving?
We would love to hear from you!
Tracey

ps- support & share the Twigs blog by subscribing & sharing on facebook or twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment